Friday, February 1, 2008

friday 1 feb 2008

This morning there was a trace of the storm of the last few days, shorelines have changed , beaches are strewn with debris and stones and there was a slight swell with nice easy waves for surfing. I attached my camera to the deck when we went out and this is what I got.We went out to the pier of the Electric co. where the coal ships dock to unload their cargo and then slalomed between the pylons, then went to our rock for some surfing. What a great way to start the day.And we get to do it again tomorrow.
At last the plans for Hadas`s new kayak have arrived and so I can start building. I am going to make her a strip built Greenland style Night Heron.I will keep progress reports here on my blog. The plans come from
http://www.guillemot-kayaks.com/guillemot/NHG

No comments: